Founded in 1972, we at Burds Housing are proud to say that we are ‘The oldest continuous dealer in the Tri-States.’ Family owned and operated, we take you through the entire home buying process from the selection, sale, and complete set-up of your new home. We match only the highest quality homes with your buying needs. By representing 3 manufacturers – the Amish-Built Dutch Rochester Housing, and Hart Housing – we are able to customize your dream home to fit your individual price range.
Over the past 43 years we have provided the full range of affordable housing. From the traditional single-wide manufactured (mobile) home, to a complete line of sectional homes (both crawl space and basement ready), and a full line of affordable modular housing – we provide it all.
When looking for your new manufactured or modular home, ask yourself the fallowing questions with competing homes and dealerships.
- Does the home come with a factory backed warranty standard? In writing?
- Who will set-up your new home?
- Who will service your new home?
- Will you be able to call your salesperson 1, 2, or 5 years from now? Will they still be there?
- Does your home have the highest constructional features available? (insulation, steel housing type entry doors, thermo pane windows, )
As a family owned and operated business, we take you through the home buying process completely – from the start to finish. If you need financing, site inspection, help with contractors just ask, we’ll be glade to help.
Please call us or stop by today Click here for directions, we look forward to working with you.